Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yellowstone here we come

I am really getting excited for our family vacation to Yellowstone National Park.  Getting away from reality, daily worries and conveniences always refreshes me.  We either will not have a TV or avoid it and no computer.  We leave after work on Wednesday night (7/20) and return 11 days later.  This is our 1st family road warrior vacation - How my girls Erin (10) and Kate (6) handle it will determine future vacation choices.

I have scheduled the family fun like I do my training.  A hard bigger day, followed by an easy day.  If we feel like doing a little extra on our easy days, Yellowstone has unlimited opportunities.

I am hoping to find time to run at least and hour every day with a premium on mountain running.  Orthopedic Doc's words of "Run all you want, but don't fall on the arm" will force caution in my running.  But I just can't see being in beautiful mountains without running some trails.

My next blog entry will be August 1st - Good running to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment