Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Big Horse 2013 Goals

My 2013 goals are pretty simple - Some are a broken record of past failures, but they are definitely taking a different turn.

Running related goals
 *  Run sub 3 marathon
 *  Run less miles than 2012
 *  Run faster (avg) in 2013
 *  Set short distance PR(s) = 5k - 10k
 *  Finish 1st 100 mile race

Other Goals for 2013
 *  Downhill Ski > 10 times
 *  Wakeboard > 20 runs
 *  Boat > 15 times
 *  Golf > 5 times
 *  Weights and Core > 150 times
 *  Weight < 200 by Birthday and stay there rest of 2013

One of my biggest goals is not an easy number related goal, it is to take the opportunity to do many more of the activities that I love to do. (Racquetball, tennis, volleyball to name a few)

I will not run as many marathons or ultras in 2013 - I am not ruling out a 24 hour race, although I have no plans for one right now. 

2 comments:

  1. I 2nd that! Looks like you are after balance. Never easy in this sport, but can be achieved. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete