Monday, February 4, 2013

February Focus

I started training 4 weeks ago.  But that is only half true.  I started the running part of training 4 weeks ago.  Now it is time to add the focus on eating, hydration, sleep and avoiding alcohol (mostly) that is needed to truly "Be in Training".

I will commit myself to the next 8 weeks (February and March).  There are 3 ways you will know I have been successful:  1)  I will be < 200# on April 1st, 2)  I will run a 5k Friday April 5th and be <= 18:36 and 3)  Boston Marathon will be < 3 hours.

Then it is onto training toward my goals of 2013 ~ 5k, 5 Mile and 10k PRs.

Good running to all -

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could do half of what you are doing here. Every night i sleep with hope to wake up early and go for run but my laziness never let me. All the best with your plans

    ReplyDelete